- Global Mining Company
- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- about 1 month ago
- Perform the day-to-day management of the project and has accountability for managing the project within the approved constraints of scope, quality, time and cost, to deliver the specified requirements, deliverables and customer satisfaction.
- Oversight over the server and network infrastructure install and configuration
- Ensure compliance to business requirements and design principals in accordance to business architectural frameworks
- Escalation of risks, issues and decisions outside of the program scope.
- Regular project status reporting using the preferred methodology and tools of the business.
- Provide guidance to project team members of roles and responsibilities, provide uplift of project methodology and related frameworks
- Engagement and management of technical, business, and external stakeholders including vendors
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects adhering to governance
- Prior experience with the implementation of Access Control and SaaS solutions
- Experience with the management of projects in relation to enterprise office relocations
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com