- NSW Government Client
- 12 months strong possible extension
- Potts Hill location
- Must have Driver's License
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced "Improvement Delivery Specialist' responsible for continuous Improvement Specialist resource pool within the Continuous Improvement Team. This includes the ability to analyse data, interpret trends and understand customer needs to support the process and system improvement initiatives.
- Identify customer/stakeholder/business requirements, analyse performance and deliver solutions to address gaps.
- Lead the delivery of assigned projects of work within a broader Program / Portfolio of activities, ensuring that risks and issues are monitored & controlled; dependencies and interdependencies are managed and communicated to all stakeholders.
- Provide regular progress reporting and milestone tracking against key deliverables.
- Highlight improvements available in processes and systems to enhance quality, productivity and reduce costs.
- Develop and implement scorecards and other benchmarking and productivity measurement initiatives.
- Support the development and implementation of the Customer Delivery Integrated Management System, including the documentation of processes and procedures, and performance monitoring.
- Ensure that system assurance regimes are implemented and managed, including overseeing and participating in internal and external audit processes
- Provide knowledge and input to meet the requirements of business and regulatory reporting requirements
- Knowledge and experience of networks and maintenance processes would be a significant advantage.
- Demonstrated change management ability is highly desirable.
- Ability to project manage portfolio projects.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt qualified
- Experience in contract management
- Ability to contribute to developing and/or revising strategic direction for projects or programs.
- Ability to carry out audits and gap analysis on core functions
- Self-motivated, energetic and can do attitude
- Influencing skills to change mindsets and behaviours
- Practical experience dealing directly with customers in sales and marketing of new products or services
- Experience in market investigations, strategies and/or assessments