- New South Wales
- $100K + OTE
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Lucy Nguyen
- 11 days ago
Our client is an Australian tech company currently at Series C funding stage with big plans for continued growth in 2021 and beyond! They provide a critical cloud-based platform with a diverse range of applications aimed at helping SMB-Mid-market customers do business faster by providing an intuitive and cost-effect way to manage essential information and processes.
One of the few companies to expand rapidly during the COVID pandemic, their team grew by almost 20% throughout the Jun-August months and this is just the beginning! Their culture has flexibility engrained in it's DNA and with a remote first workplace already in play prior to COVID, they were largely unaffected by the directive to work from home, it was business as usual!
Due to business growth, strong financial performance, and internal promotions there is now an opportunity for an up and coming Business Development Representative to join the team. This is an inbound position but there is a need for you to ramp up fast due to the fast-moving nature of the business. You will receive a mixture of in-office and virtual training modules to help you get up to speed, on-going training and mentorship from leaders in the business as well as some "skin in the game' with access to their Employee Share Program. Progression and development are the name of the game, with a structured 12-week succession plan available to strong performers who have demonstrated capability in their first 12 months.
- Sign on equity
- Invitation to employee share program
- Eligibility for Presidents club
- Access to training (2-week sales bootcamp + ongoing professional development)
- Career progression through structured 12-week succession plan
- True flexible working within a results-oriented sales culture
- In-office bar, ping pong table and free brekkie every morning!
- Sell a diverse platform that makes a real impact, no vertical restrictions = opportunity to accelerate development of your business acumen
As an inbound ADR you will be responsible for prospecting to net-new logos and success is defined by the number of qualified meetings you book for the Business Development Managers to attend. Due to the fast-paced nature of the business and ability for rapid progression, this role will best suit someone with 12 months B2B sales experience, preferably over the phone with bonus points for tech B2B/software sales experience. The ideal candidate comes with:
- 12 months prior B2B sales experience (bonus points for tech sales)
- Demonstrated success with lead generation and prospecting methods
- Track record of success in a high volume/velocity sales environment
- Experience working to activity KPI's (calls, booked meetings, leads, etc)
- Exposure to prospecting tools (Lusha, Zoom Info, InsideView, Sales Navigator, etc)
- Prior CRM experience, bonus points for Salesforce
- You are hungry, driven, and ambitious to succeed. Importantly, you can talk to these points in an interview!
- Competition comes naturally to you and the top of the leader board is the only place you belong!
- You bring a self-starter mentality; no-one needs to tell you to go - they may however need to remind you to slow down!
If you think this ad was written with you in mind, we would love to hear from you! Please click Apply Now to submit a copy of your CV.
** Bonus points for covering letters highlighting where you see the alignment between your experience and the ad! **