Duration: 3 Months Contract
Primary purpose of the role
The main purpose of this position is to manage and control all major incidents and associated communication/escalation, manage the SLA's for all incidents, manage all problems and comply with the Incident and Problem Processes and control Communication plans.
- Responsible for building and maintaining the Incident Management process and policies, including SLA's associated to resolution times
- Responsible for building and owning the Problem Management process and policies, including SLA's associated to resolution times.
- Manage the resolution of critical/high incidents, including stakeholder communication, post implementation reviews, root cause analysis and resolution through the Problem Management process.
- Provide performance reporting to ITS Executive on Incident, Problem and SLA metrics.
- Maintains inventory of problems under analysis and their current progress and status
- Establish best practice communications ensuring relevance to the various audiences involved in both Incidents and then Problem resolution.
- Drive continual service improvement through implementation, adaptation and alteration of new processes and documents in a continually changing enterprise IT environment to drive a high level of agility, efficiency and service
- Other activities as requested by the Service Operations Manager or their nominee
- ITIL v3 Certified
- Excellent understanding of the Incident Management lifecycle and the Problem Management lifecycle
- Confidence in assuming charge during major incidents, no matter who is resourced to assist resolution
- Be capable of managing conflict, ensuring the fastest restoration for the customer/business
- Experience in using ITSM tools
- Robust analytical and problem solving skills, with attention to detail
- Flexibility to own all high priority incidents 24x7
- A technical understanding and background showing logical troubleshooting skills and experience in Networks, Compute Infrastructure, Applications and Desktop
If you are interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org