|Job Title:||Incident Manager|
|Salary:||$35/hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Kapil Arora|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2018 17:52|
This is a long-term contract position, 18 months.
The primary focus of High Priority Incident Management is prioritization, coordination and documentation of all incidents classified as Critical and acts as a single point of contact between the Service Desks, Support Group, and Customers. Fast, effective High Priority Incident Management is necessary to achieve service levels and customer satisfaction by driving the incident through to resolution.
The team is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and handles Critical Priority Incidents for both user-generated and alert generated cases.
* Manage & co-ordinate High Priority Incidents to resolution
* Establish and chair Technical Forums / conference calls as required
* Ensure High Priority Incident Ownership, Progress and Completion
* Drive service restoration teams
* Track work plans & record actions
* Maintain communications (notification and escalation)
* Liaise closely with Service Delivery Management
* Liaise closely with the Service Provider Groups
* Work with 3rd Party Vendors
* Track contingencies and monitor plans until service restoration is achieved
* Ensure operational effectiveness and efficiency of Incident Management process
* Incident Reviews/Reports
* Minimum 4 to 6 years of IT Industry experience with at least three years of relevant industry experience.
* ITIL Foundations (V2/V3) and/or ITIL Practitioners (Incident/Problem Management)
* University or college degree in Computer Science, IT, IS or equivalent academic or on-the-job experience.
If this role is of your interest, please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply for this job" button below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's