Skills, experience and essential requirements for this role:
- Sound knowledge and experience in a wide range of aspects of the communications domain including WAN, LAN, Routing, Switching, Wireless, Security and Telecommunications technologies;
- Experience with security firewalls with multi-vendor platform experience on Palo Alto, Checkpoint and Cisco devices;
- Detailed knowledge of tasks related to maintaining complex network systems supporting IT / OT environment;
- Solid technical background in a hosted services environment including infrastructure networks, hardware, software and telecommunications
- Proven track record in the delivery of projects and services.
- Experience in a large scale and multitenancy network with distributed local area networks in industrial operation;
- Experience in Network troubleshooting, Problem solving and understanding of root cause analysis techniques
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Attention to detail, testing, and documentation
- Excellent oral and written, sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Read and interpret technical information
- Ability to prioritize effectively and ensure effective execution of tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Tertiary qualification in a Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) field applicable to Telecommunications, Computer Science or IT/OT with at least 8 years of professional work experience in a related field.
- ITIL or similar industry best practice tool certification preferred but not essential.
- IT network certifications (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE - or industry-recognized equivalent)
- Prince2, or equivalent, certification in project management methodology.