- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 7 months ago
- Australian Citizenship required
- 6 month contract
- Developing, designing and implementing websites and/or intranets
About the Organisation
Our client contributes to Australia's economic prosperity by helping Australian businesses, education institutions, tourism operators, governments and citizens as they develop international markets and promote international education, win productive foreign direct investment, strengthen Australia's tourism industry and seek consular and passport services.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in developing, designing and implementing websites and/or intranets
- Hands on experience implementing information solutions using user-centred design principles, including a knowledge of usability and user experience principles
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of products, in particular Office365 and SharePoint Online.
- Presentation and facilitation skills (run workshops)
- Experience and/or degree or qualification in a relevant discipline
- Experience with SharePoint 2013 desirable
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.