- Market rate
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 12 days ago
The majority of the work will focus on the data analysis for the new Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM) solution to assist with solution design and data migration.
- Investigate corporate data requirements, and apply data analysis, data modelling and quality assurance techniques, to establish, modify or maintain data structures and their associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions).
- Provide advice and guidance to database designers and others using the data structures and associated components.
- Take responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution. Identifies, evaluates and recommends options, implementing if required.
- Monitor the market to gain knowledge and understanding of currently emerging technologies.
- Seek to fully address client needs, enhancing the capabilities and effectiveness of client personnel, and ensuring that proposed solutions are properly understood and appropriately exploited.
- Produce detailed component specifications and translate these into detailed designs for implementation using selected products.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of specific technical specialisms, and provide expert advice regarding their application.
- Supervise specialist technical consultancy.
- Experience with developing and implementing data migration strategies
- Experience with data analysis including running workshops to find true data source
- Experience with information modelling
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities with a focus on simplification.
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders.
- High level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
- Prior experience and knowledge of large scale education environments is desirable.
If of interest, please apply now or contact Danielle Wren or Thomas Circosta on 07 3221 3333 or email below.