- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Vivian Naumcev
- 26 days ago
Our client is an iconic Australian organisation seeking to expand its Cyber Security team due to an increase in project activity.
As an Information Security Advisor you will be liaising a range of internal and external stakeholders and ensure the organisation and their customer are compliant across a range of enterprise security standards and policies.
- Perform third party/ internal Cyber Security Assurance activities
- Maintain the company's Information Security Policy and standard documentation suite
- Conduct Customer Audit's
- Conduct assurance reviews to identify non - compliance
- Strong demonstrated experience in the information security field
- Demonstrated experience working with large and complex projects in Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Strong Understanding of Cyber Security risk management
- Experience working in a team of Information Security professionals
- ISO 27001, PCI - DSS, NIST CSF and Australia Government Information Security Manual (ISM) - Highly Regarded
To find out more about this role please contact Vivian Naumcev on 9236 7738 or apply now to secure an interview.