Our client is an iconic Australian organisation seeking to expand its Cyber Security team due to an increase in project activity.
As an Information Security Advisor you will be liaising a range of internal and external stakeholders and ensure the organisation and their customer are compliant across a range of enterprise security standards and policies.
- Perform third party/ internal Cyber Security Assurance activities
- Maintain the company's Information Security Policy and standard documentation suite
- Conduct Customer Audit's
- Conduct assurance reviews to identify non - compliance
- Strong demonstrated experience in the information security field
- Demonstrated experience working with large and complex projects in Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Strong Understanding of Cyber Security risk management
- Experience working in a team of Information Security professionals
- ISO 27001, PCI - DSS, NIST CSF and Australia Government Information Security Manual (ISM) - Highly Regarded
To find out more about this role please contact Vivian Naumcev on 9236 7738 or apply now to secure an interview.