Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Information Analyst responsible to Implement and maintain the data retrieval processes securely.
This is a 6 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Burwood.
- Maintaining the integrity of the data and confidentiality to the highest level
- Conducting identity and access management reviews against information assets, applications and systems
- Manage multiple requests for data recovery from across the Cluster
- Maintain confidentially and discretion in managing requests, communicating and delivering artefacts to stakeholders
- Deliver artefacts on time, managing stakeholder expectations and advising delivery lead times
- A working knowledge of IT service principles and frameworks including ITIL.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in Information Technology, preferably with a technical background.
- An intermediate understanding of technology and infrastructure.
- An understanding of security principles, security standards and best practice
- Versed in the processes and procedures required for legal and regulatory matters
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with a strong ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organisation.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.