Talent is searching for an ISMS Officer to join a large government department working on a project that supports information sharing and collaboration needs of a digitally enabled Government.
The purpose of this role to review current information security risk profile in accordance with information security management standards including Australian ISM and ISO27001 framework.
- Conduct information security assessments including gap analysis and vulnerability assessment and penetration testing and risk assessments.
- Conduct risk assessments on information security management policies, processes and practices.
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of improvements to ISMS policies, procedures and practices.
- Identify and implement risk management process improvements and maintain a risks and opportunities register.
- Develop and deliver ISMS training and educational activities to staff and stakeholders.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including other business units to implement a consistent ISMS.
- Coordinate the business unit's preparedness for ISO27001 audit and certification.
- Implement strategies and systems to imbed knowledge transfer between teams on ISMS.
- Expertise in developing and implementing ISMS policies and procedures in accordance with ISO27001.
- Track record in managing and providing expert advice on ISMS in a large complex organisation
- Experience in designing, coordinating and undertaking information security audits and VAPTs.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and written communications skills including being able to prepare and present reports and train staff.
- Project management skills.