- Provide specialist technology risk consultancy and thought leadership to manage the Information Security and Technology risks
- Influence senior leaders in Risk, IT, Project Managers and Business to deliver appropriate risk reduction activities
- Champion strong governance of risks and issues throughout the project lifecycle
- Analyse all new products/services concepts and proposals
- Lead and coach augmented resources, provide quality assurance and validate risk outcomes and recommendations
- Maintain a strong understanding of current industry directions and best practice relating to IT controls, Cloud and third party management, information security and data protection and risk management
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience in risk management in complex technology environments including, cloud based solutions, Agile delivery, innovative solutions and transformational technology change
- Experience conducting security threat assessments (technical and GRC)
- Demonstrated ability to consult and influence senior executives across a multi-faceted workplace
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence external providers to deliver services that meet the business strategic outcomes
- Strong understanding of contemporary IT solutions and security treatments
- Demonstrated experience managing risk activities across the project life cycle.
- Government or similar industry knowledge/ experience and advantage
- CISSP, CISA certification or similar and advantage
To find out more about this role please contact Ali on 9236 7708, or apply now to secure an interview.