- Contract until end of December
- CBD Location - Government Department
- Troubleshoot security incidents
You will be responsible for
- Troubleshoot security incidents and conduct a root cause analysis
- Conduct risk assessment, security best practice and practical application of security controls
- Design and implementation of security technologies such as firewalls, web and mail gateway filtering,
- Security incident response including tracking of incidents from discovery to mitigation
- Strong capability of distilling complex security concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- 5+ years advising on security standards in an Enterprise environment;
- Good understanding of security standards such as ISO27001, VicGov VPDSS, ASD ISM, and NIST 800-53, 144 series.
- Demonstrable in-depth experience of risk assessment, security best practice and practical application of security controls in an enterprise environment
- Experience troubleshooting security incidents and conducting root cause analysis
- Strong stakeholder engagement and facilitation skills.
Contract until end of December
Please apply today to secure an interview or call Donal McCann on 9236 7716