- Must have broad experience in Aviation Systems
- Permanent Opportunity - Up to $200k plus Superannuation
- Provide support, advice, and resource allocation for information security contracts
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provision of technical support, expert advice, and resource allocation for PAC's operationalised information security contracts
- Identification of new opportunities with current and possible future clients, and
- Responsibility for the management of all Australian-based PAC Operationalised Cyber Security team members.
- 10 years' broad professional experience in Aviation systems
- 5 years specialised expertise in Security Accreditation in a Defence framework
- Experience with the ISM 2017 and ASD Essential 8
- Experience with management of technical personnel and held prominent leadership positions
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake Willoughby-Thomas on 02 6285 3500 or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.