- $900 - $1056 per hour
- Job Type
- Mats Rorvik
- 5 days ago
You will play a role in positioning the branch as a leader in the management, analysis, manipulation, and interpretation of data. You will also contribute to the departments' strategic service delivery by supporting digital capabilities, and contributing to information sharing frameworks. You will provide structure and form to complex datasets and work with multiple teams. A large portion of the work will focus on the data architecture and development of the departments Data Management policies and standards.
- Develop organisational policies, standards and guidelines for data management aligned with ethical principles.
- Provide strategic and expert advice in the design, construction and deployment of data structure/models which align to business requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Data Architecture role in a large and complex organisation
- Demonstrated experience in the design, development and implementation of new or enhanced data architecture services within a large and complex environment. Including experience working with senior business stakeholders in the development of Information maps.
- Experience in the implementation or redesign of an Information Architecture practice is desirable
- Experience in change management.
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities with a focus on simplification.
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders.
- High level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
- Prior experience and knowledge of large scale education environments is desirable.