- Daily rate
- Job Type
- Shelley Harrison
- 7 days ago
Our client is a government organisation located in the outer north of Melbourne. They have a great opportunity for an Infrastructure Applications Administrator to join a small IT team on a rolling contract basis.
As the Infrastructure Applications Administrator, you will provide administration and support for on premises and cloud infrastructure and servers, business applications, and networks. You will provide level 2&3 operational services, including troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving complex hardware and/or software issues elevated from the ICT support team and business application user group. You will also interact with a range of internal users and stakeholders, and external vendors.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Solid experience in a similar position supporting Microsoft based infrastructure in a commercial/business or government environment
- Strong technical capabilities with Microsoft Windows, O365, Active Directory, SCCM and Azure
- Qualifications including MCSE and CCNA
- Excellent written and verbal communications and strong customer service skills, including the ability to work effectively with non-technical people to resolving onsite and remote issues
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and manage switching and routing networks including routing protocols (e.g., BGP, RIP, OSPF etc) and quickly diagnose networking related issues such as DHCP scopes, DNS and routing
- Willingness to undertake National Police Check and Working with Children
- Valid Driver's license to occasionally use a pool car to visit a site
For more information, please call Shelley on 03 9236 7712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org