Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Infrastructure Architect reporting to the Project Delivery Team Leader, the major focus of this team is the delivery of the Program, unified Windows 10 / Office 2016 environment and Data Centre Transformation initiative.
This is a 6-months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Gosford/ Wyong
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the relevant contractors and service providers that provide installation, configuration and maintenance support.
- Constantly seek, recommend and implement, where approved, productivity and security-based improvements whilst maintaining quality standards and reliability.
- Ensure that there is an orientation and focus on customer service and satisfaction in all aspects of duties undertaken.
- Undertake risk management responsibilities appropriate to the position in the organisation.
- Produce, review, update relevant technical documentation and training artefacts for handover to BAU support teams.
- Extensive experience in managing, implementing and administering complex network systems.
- Experience or a strong understanding of the following technologies: Azure AD ,PowerShell ,AD/DHCP/DNS ,Microsoft InTune ,Centralised SCCM ,Windows 10 support with experience in SOE, BitLocker, DeviceGuard, DirectAccess ,O365 - Exchange Online, Share Point ,Application RDP Servers ,Hyper-V / VMWare ,Citrix Netscalers ,File Services ,
- Proficient in the configuration of Windows server and desktop operating systems.
- Proficient with networking and telecommunication concepts including various network technology and topology.
- Proficient in the use of network management and monitoring tools.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.