- 3 Month Initial Contract
- CBD Location - Government Department
- Unified Communication and Collaboration Project
This Government agency is refreshing their Unified Communication and Collaboration tools and require an Infrastructure Architect to design the solution.
You will be responsible for
- Designing a fit for purpose Unified Communication and Collaboration solution
- Understanding of technical environments and able to translate business requirements to a technical design for a solution
- Document solution architecture so that there is a common understanding of the solution among the technical/ support team
- Work with enterprise architects to ensure the solution will fit in with the existing technical environment
- Work with third party vendors to develop an Infrastructure Road map
- 5+ years' experience working on medium to large infrastructure projects
- Previous experience on Unified Communication and Collaboration tools
- Great influencing skills and negotiation skills
- Good understanding of ICT infrastructure / technology directions and trends including cloud computing, mobility and the digital workplace.
- Formal training in IT Architecture and Operations.
- CBD Location
- Government Department
- Attractive Daily Rate