|Job Title:||Infrastructure Architect|
|Location:||Sydney C B D|
|Contact Name:||Manisha Bakhru|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2020 08:30|
NSW Government Organisation
12 months contract with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing an Infrastructure Architect on a contract based in Sydney.
· Hybrid Cloud with a focus on On-Premise.
· Determine the technical requirements for infrastructure delivery and maintenance
· Create plans and strategies for infrastructure implementations and service sustainability
· Create and redesign technical infrastructure
· Recommend system technologies and infrastructure
· Ability to create, update and maintain architecture design documents
· Contribute to the creation of architectural roadmaps
· Overlay solution architecture across infrastructure architecture
· Technical reference architecture roadmaps
· Documenting a vendor solution that has been hosted (IaaS) in the Azure Cloud.
· Assist Systems Operations with integrating the solution into BAU operations, e.g. implementing patch management, monitoring, etc.
· Architecture skills ( with an Infrastructure and cloud platform focus)
· Strong background in Data Centre technologies (Virtualisation, Networking, Storage, etc.)
· Experience with Azure - IaaS hosting and management
· Experience with AWS an advantage (would consider as an alternative if Azure experience is not available)
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Manisha Bakhru at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Infrastructure Solution Architect
Senior Cloud Infrastructure Architect
Long term contract opportunity
Solution Architect - Infrastructure
Melbourne C B D
Enterprise Cloud & Infrastructure Architect
Competitive rates on offer