- Sydney C B D
- $170000.00 - $180000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Elliott Howard
- 5 months ago
Working on a large IT separation program, the successful candidate will be responsible for the design and overseeing the implementation of new infrastructure that can host a range of migrated applications. The position will also be responsible for contributing to the infrastructure blueprint and future state of the technology stack, as well as engaging with stakeholders, vendor management and governance.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant industry certifications
- Infrastructure architecture experience gained within large, complex environments
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience designing and architecting solutions that incorporate a wide variety of technologies such as Windows, Linux, Cloud (Azure, AWS), Networking, Load Balancers, Mainframe, Data Centres and End User Computing
- Exceptional communication skills coupled with superior stakeholder engagement skills
- Vendor management skills with previous experience providing oversight and governance over design and delivery from vendor staff
- Strong problem solving skills
An attractive salary package is on offer for the right candidate.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online now.