This role is looking for a candidate that has experience within financial services and strong cloud experience.
- Responsible for defining the infrastructure technology architecture vision and delivery of the infrastructure technology architecture strategy. This includes performing environmental analysis, opportunity & threat identification, current state assessment, future state definition etc.
- Responsible for the cloud, networking, disaster recovery, networking, high availability, backup and monitoring strategies
- Drives the infrastructure technical discussions
- Contributes and aligns to the broader Technology Strategy
- Contributes to programs to develop, maintain and govern the technology architecture across the organisation.
- Works on highly complex, infrastructure projects that require in-depth knowledge across multiple technology domains.
- Responsible for the analysis, design, development and maintenance of the current and future state infrastructure architecture
- Responsible for understanding the structure, behaviour, and evolutionary demands of the business in order to structure the demands it puts on the organisation's infrastructure architecture.
- With the Director of Enterprise Technology, continually assesses the entire technology portfolio for risks, issues, opportunities and alignment with strategic requirements.
- Performs ongoing technology architecture quality review activities