- $110 - $130 per hour
- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 7 days ago
The department is seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer that will be responsible for the management and maintenance of the departments current hardware, storage and virtual infrastructure which is primarily based on HPe, 3PAR, NetApp and VMware. Additionally they will provide important guidance in the ongoing IT Infrastructure of the department and the strategy to maintain this moving forward.
Skills & Attributes
- Extensive experience working in large complex ICT environments with a focus on Microsoft, HP and Cisco technologies.
- Enterprise Storage systems and Brocade switches.
- Senior Infrastructure engineer in a large, complex government environment
- Proven ability to analyse and solve issues in a complex environment
- Expert in design, administration, tuning and troubleshooting Brocade based switches, fabrics and metro-clustered storage systems. Particularly Hpe, 3PAR and NetApp
- Extensive experience in design, administration, tuning and troubleshooting- HP BladeSystems C7000, Synergy and OneView, vRealize Automation, vRealize Operations and vCloud Director
- Baseline security clearance
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.