Our client is based in Barton and is a Federal agency with a unique role to investigate and protect the Commonwealth of Australia. The aim of our client is to build a more secure future for Australia and which tackles major national security includes including crime, terrorism, crime and national security.
About the Role and You
Our large federal client is seeking a highly skilled and experienced infrastructure engineer in Canberra. We are seeking suitably experience people with excellent skills and experience with a number of the following areas:
- Microsoft Windows Server and its various roles (e.g. AD & ADFS, web server)
- Mobile Device Management solutions - Citrix XenMobile etc.
- Monitoring / Configuration - Microsoft System Centre etc.
- Scripting - PowerShell etc.
- Virtualisation - VMWare and Hyper-V
- Database Platform - eg SQL Server (with focus on optimisation, version upgrades, consolidation and virtualisation)
- Storage and Backup - focus on EMC technology including Networker, VNXe, & Isilon
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Jarryd Clifton on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.