- $115 - $125 per hour
- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 19 days ago
These positions are for Microsoft Infrastructure Engineering Technical Specialist to work on designing and building infrastructure and environments within the department and other tenant environments in line with Enterprise architecture guidelines and strategies.
- Experience working in large scale and complex Enterprise level environment preferably with multiple Active Directory Forests.
- Extensive experience with design, documenting, development, testing, certification and release of Microsoft infrastructure in one or more of the following technologies: Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, DFS, RDS, SCCM, Application Packaging and integration of SQL Server, SharePoint Infrastructure, Office 365, Azure, Azure Active Directory and AWS.
- Experience in Windows based automation techniques in relation to administration functions.
- Experience with automated provisioning would be well regarded
- Experience with virtualised and bare metal deployments.
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below