- Market Rates
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 5 months ago
12 Month Contract + possible contract
Brisbane CBD Location (Currently WFH)
- Not less than eight years experience delivering ICT projects, in large, complex, geographically diverse organisations.
- Experience with sourcing, procurement, contract negotiation and contract management
- Proven ability to work with a mix of stakeholders including executives, users, suppliers, external commercial advisors and internal support services (PMO, Sites, Finance, Procurement, HR, Communcations and Legal).
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining the integrity of a project's business case and its plans (project plan, stage plan, procurement plan, change management plan and benefits realisation plan).
- Document and manage project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies.
- Identify, secure and manage all required or allocated project resources to agreed outcomes.
- Manage approved funds and ensure monthly financial forecasts, quarterly resource forecasts and annual budgets are accurate.
- Define scopes of work, manage the procurement of services and the subsequent contracts with external suppliers.
- Prepare and report on variations to project time, cost quality and scope.
To find out more please apply for this job.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com