- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 2 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a federal government client to assist in sourcing an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager to manage IT infrastructure related projects in accordance with project management principles and methodology.
The successful applicant will be expected to project manage a wide variety of development and infrastructure projects.
This is a 6-month contract to start with strong possible extension thereafter based in Sydney CBD
- Manage projects in accordance with Austrade's project management principles and methodology.
- Develop and maintain strong and productive relationships with stakeholders within and outside of Austrade.
- Ensure that all specific project products and services are delivered to expectations (scope), in a timely manner, within allocated budget, and with all risks managed.
- Prepare reports, briefs and project documentation as required to comply with Project Management framework and reporting requirements.
- Highly developed and demonstrated skills and experience (+ 8 years) in project management.
- Experience in Migration on-premises Exchange to Exchange Online
- Demonstrated ability to build and sustain relationships with key stakeholders and manage large scale changes processes.
- Demonstrated organisational skills, including the ability to plan and coordinate projects, and deliver outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in; and understanding of the government procurement process/requirements, and management of vendors to achieve organisational goals.
Note - Need only Australian Cirizens for the role.
if you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email firstname.lastname@example.org button below.