- Global Mining Company
- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 14 days ago
- Responsible for the planning, execution and closing of any project and accountable for accomplishing the stated project objectives.
- Manage relationship with customers, vendors, prime contractors, sub-contractors and other relevant parties, by acting as the central point of contract within assigned projects, and by providing necessary direction to all parties;
- Create delivery group structures, project initiation documentation (project plans, product breakdown structures and product flow diagrams) ensuring satisfactory project progress and appropriate consumption of project resources;
- Participate in outlining the products to be produced during workshops and ensure that members of the group work closely with the other workshop participants;
- Responsible for all of the project management products;
- Preparation and maintenance of appropriate project documentation in accordance with the requirements of the Project Management Methodology and contractual obligations, including the project initiation documentation;
- Undertake the project kick-off including the scheduling, conducting and minuting of the project kick-off meeting;
- Ensure effective project communication including the creation and control of a communications plan (where necessary), management of project reviews including minutes of meetings, and the maintenance of regular progress reporting;
- Maintain a constant liaison with the Senior User, as the responsible party for transition and implementation, to coordinate the project management aspects;
- Monitor and manage project issues and actions (through the maintenance of an Issues Log and mitigation actions as necessary), and managing the escalation of issues and problems (technical and non-technical) through a pre-defined and formal process;
- Submit change requests to the Project Board with their impact analyses;
- Apply project change and variation, including customer sign-off and invoicing where agreed.
- Ensure customer sign-off for successful completion of all agreed products
- Over 10 years of experience as a Project Manager across ICT projects
- Experience working within the heavy resources industry i.e. mining, oil & gas, energy, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects across all phases
- Experience with network and server infrastructure projects is essential
- Past experience managing Process Control Network (PCN) remediations is highly desirable
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com