The client requires a senior Project Manager to manager delivery of ICT Infrastructure projects. You will plan and manage work applying the relevant project management methodology taking into account the operational context. Other responsibilities will include;
- Develop and deliver key project management artefacts such as project plans, risk and issue registers, stakeholder engagement and communication plans and resource management plans.
- Ensure appropriate project governance arrangements are established, maintained and supported, and monitor project progress to ensure milestones and performance indicators are met and outcomes are delivered.
- Use the required reporting tools to maintain project information and ensure accuracy for monitoring and reporting purposes, including the delivery of project status reports and ensuring regular and effective communication to inform and engage relevant stakeholders.
- Close projects appropriately through closure reports, post implementation reviews and transition to operations where appropriate.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior ICT Project Manager working on delivery of ICT components of capital works projects with a varied range of organisations.
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal and written and oral communication skills and the ability to cultivate and maintain strong working partnerships with a diverse range of groups.
- Ability to obtain a Baseline security clearance
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below