- Working with cross functional teams/ external customers to understand current and future requirements in developing scalable and technically relevant solutions
- Translate customer requirements and environments into service specifications
- Take part in the design of detailed network security architectures and technical PoC environments
- Responsibility to the design and execution of test plans to validate service architectures to meet agreed performance specifications
- Work closely with the Service Desk team to develop workflows that support a security product portfolio.
- Liaise with vendors and collaborate with the other teams (such as Security, System Administration, Architecture) in the development of the supporting infrastructure.
Key experience and skills required:
- 5 years+ experience as Infrastructure/ Security Engineer
- Experience working for a Managed Service Provider - preferred
- Hands on experience across: security systems, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, vendor firewall administration etc.
- Relevant tertiary education/ Bachelor's Degree
- Security vendor and Data Centre certifications
- Strong coordination skills and ability to communication with service architecture
- Experience across Ansible, Chef or other automation tolls/ frameworks an advanatge
- Awareness of security standards (ISO/ IEC 27001, 9001, 31000) - desirable
How to apply
Apply now or call Ali from Talent on #03 9236 7708 for a confidential discussion