- Australian Citizenship required
- 12 month contract
- Experience using enterprise cloud technologies
About the Role
As an Infrastructure Solution Architect, you will be responsible for defining the complete architecture and design for solutions (systems, platforms or services) within the department to meet specific business requirements and then overseeing or leading the successful engineering, implementation and integration of those solutions. They must have a balanced mix of advanced technical and business skills and be able to work with an enterprise architect for strategic direction and alignment with reference architectures, requirements and constraints.
Skills and Experience
- Experience delivering infrastructure solutions and projects within an enterprise
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Experience using enterprise cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure and Microsoft core technologies(Active Directory, Exchange)
- Experience in ICT enterprise capacity planning
- Experience in a mixed and hybrid operating environment such as Linux, Windows, AWS and Azure
- Developing and maintaining relevant ICT infrastructure technical documentation
- Developing enterprise domain architectures with conceptual and logical models
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.