This utility enterprise is experiencing rapid growth. With exciting multi-million dollar programs, a new cloud capability and an ever-expanding team; this is an ideal time to come in on the ground floor and help influence and build the future of this rapidly growing organization.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Acting as the integration point between various stakeholder groups to integrate predominantly infrastructure and systems upgrade solutions
- Working on projects include systems upgrade, site infrastructure refresh, small data migration projects, telephony and communications install.
- Ensuring that the solutions in their area of accountability are delivered to a level of high quality so that they are able to deliver the expected business outcomes.
- Ensuring that implementation of the solutions put forth is implemented correctly and effectively.
- Working closely with business stakeholders, and solution architects to ensure that solutions are practical prior to implementation.
- Ensuring alignment with business strategy and direction and ensuring good practice in the implementation of solutions.
- Co-ordinating point for key design decisions between the technical solution and digital delivery teams.
- Identifying end to end dependencies to ensure epics and features are appropriately sequenced.
- Experience with projects including systems upgrade, infrastructure refresh, data migration and telephony/communications
- Extensive experience of working with and for various stakeholders
- Strong understanding of the idea generation and delivery process with all sizes of initiatives
- Extensive experience across various domains and is able to solution outside of domain expertise
- Strong technical understanding and have the ability to solve complex problems
- Knowledge of waterfall and Agile frameworks and methodologies
- Experience with technologies such as Jira, Confluence and SharePoint,
- Previous experience working in an agile team utilising the scrum tool set
For further information feel free to contact Peter Li on (03) 9602 7726 for a confidential discussion.