- 4 month contract plus possible extensions
- Job Type
- Elizabeth Trujillo
- about 1 month ago
Essential requirements for this role:
- Experience developing, implementing and evaluating complex ICT infrastructure projects and services that deliver integrated and fit for purpose infrastructure solutions, including identifying, analysing and documenting all aspects of an organisations software and hardware stack.
- Experience in vendor and stakeholder engagement, including coordinating suppliers of third party hardware services and ensuring infrastructure deployment activities are delivered in accordance with agreed service level standards within a large, outsourced and complex organisation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ICT infrastructure deployment planning and implementation methodologies, practices and activities.
- Significant knowledge of ICT infrastructure solution design, acquisition, integration and management and knowledge of related government policy and agency procedures.
- Demonstrated knowledge of telecommunication, network, server and storage concepts and principles and of current technology developments.
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Elizabeth on 08 8228 1564 for a confidential chat.