- South Australia
- contract with view to long term opportunity
- Job Type
- Taliya Pagnozzi
- 24 days ago
- Adelaide based role
- Travel to regional areas (Ceduna, Port Lincoln, Port Augusta, Coober Pedy, Noarlunga and Hallet Cove areas) - long term stay!
- Drivers licence essential
- Working with Children Clearance will be required prior to commencing
- Experienced in Server work and Networking is mandatory
- Multiple roles available
What's the Role?
This role will be responsible for performing a range of Infrastructure Support activities within an internal client environment across various business units. The position will require to provide level 2/3 technical support and Server/Networking support - BAU, backup and troubleshooting, as well.
We are seeking candidates with skills and experience commensurate as an Infrastructure Support Officer and experience in the below technologies:
- Must have a minimum of 2 year's experience supporting a server environment - Windows 2003/2008/2012/ (2019 desirable but not mandatory)
- Good understanding of how communications networks work (mainly Cisco focus)
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange 2010/2013
- Candidates must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Candidates must have a current drivers licence and are happy to travel to different sites as required.
- MDM experience with apple (e.g. Apple configurator, JAMF, Meraki MDM - desirable)
- MDM with Chrome book (e.g. G-suite - desirable)
- ZEN (Samsung - desirable)Must be able to work with minimal supervision. If you are an experienced Infrastructure Support Engineer, then click Apply Now for your chance to be considered.
- Please note that you will require an active Working with Children check prior to commencing.
Candidates who are keen on this opportunity will need to be happy to travel and stay in remote areas of South Australia (as listed above) for up to 6 weeks at a time. Please consider before applying. If you are happy to travel to these areas click Apply Now to be considered.