- Job Type
- Kapil Arora
- 7 days ago
- Initial 3-month contract (extensions highly likely)
- CBD Based with some travel within metropolitan and regional area
- Managing and supporting internal infrastructure
- DCSI & NPC will be required prior commencement
What's the Role?
This role will be responsible for performing a range of Infrastructure Support activities within an internal client environment across various business units. The position will require ongoing support, level 2/3 technical support and server support - BAU, backup and troubleshooting, as well.
We are seeking candidates with skills and experience commensurate as an Infrastructure Support Officer and experience in the below technologies:
- Must have minimum 3 year's experience supporting a server environment - Windows 2003/2008/2012/ (2019 would be nice to have)
- An understanding of how communications networks work (mainly Cisco focus)
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Network Policy Service (Configure from ground up)
- Basic understanding of Hyper-V, ESXi
- Candidates must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button.