You will be working with teams across the business with DevOps in mind to deliver these infrastructure solutions to support Continuous Delivery throughout the business.
- Lead, guided and mentored teams of Systems Engineers and Systems Administrators
- Experience designing and implementing solutions within a LAN/WAN environment
- Experience within a large corporate LAN/WAN environment
- Cloud - Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure
- Software-defined networking
- Used management and monitoring platforms along with Microsoft Server and Client operating systems
- Linux OS and toolsets
- Automation - Chef, Ansible, Puppet etc.
- Scripting - PowerShell, Python etc.
- VMWare hypervisor and management suite
- Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Active Directly authentication services
- Networking technologies - routing, switching, load balancing, and management systems
- Security technologies - Firewalls, IPS, IDS etc.
There is also a wide range of benefits on offer from the client!. To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com