Your purpose will be to work closely with the Head of Operations to lead the day to day operations of infrastructure, assets, network, telephony, end-user computing, and peripheral devices. You will be managing a small team that consists of a Systems Engineer, End User Computing and Network Engineer. There are many future projects in the pipeline including implementing Cloud technologies so there is a lot of variety and exciting work in the pipeline.
To apply for this excellent opportunity you will need the following skills and background:
- Solid experience as a Team Leader or Technical Lead or mentoring or inspiring others
- An ability to empower and work with teams closely
- Strong customer service skills and have a passion in this space
- Strong experience and background in a technical role as a Senior Systems Administrator in a Microsoft environment - Active Directory, Windows Server, SAN Storage, NETApp, VMWare, SCCM Group Policy, Firewalls, Encryption, MS Autopilot, Powershell.
- Experience with managing tickets, root cause analysis, system health checks and working to SLAs
- A background in managed services would be highly regarded.
- Advanced interpersonal skills both written and verbal and can connect colleagues to work together