- Perth CBD location
- 6 month contract + extension(s)
- Innovative, emerging technologists need apply!
In addition, the role will also be responsible for budgeting and forecasting for the Innovation and Improvement team, coordinating Business Plans, Monthly Priorities and Weekly Scorecard development and alignment, and assisting the Innovation Marketplace and Ecosystem coordination through vendor on-boarding and contractual support.
Skills/ experience sought;
- Business / Process improvement skills and experience.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies and tools
- Base knowledge of change management principles
- Track record of successfully implementing large-scale system roll outs
- Passion for continuous organisational improvement
- Understanding of the finance budgeting and forecasting processes
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Experience in coaching and influencing teams