- Job Type
- Manisha Bakhru
- 21 days ago
NSW Government Organisation
12 months contract with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing an Innovation Lead on a contract based in Sydney.
* Provide leadership on all aspects of innovation, including being a champion for fostering the development of dynamic and novel approaches.
* Support the Office build and maintain innovation capability across the organisation.
* Drive and maintain implementation of the innovation roadmap, deliver specific innovation roadmap items as agreed and provide periodic progress reporting against the roadmap.
* Work collaboratively with all branches of the Office, Service Providers and other external stakeholders to understand pressure points, identify opportunities and cultivate these to support innovative practices.
* Develop and implement proper governance, structure and internal processes to manage innovation.
* Proactively work with other members of the Quality and Innovation Group to ensure that innovation opportunities contribute to quality audit products.
* Support other branches of thedepartment by preparing briefing material for the approval of innovation 'projects'.
* Keep up to date with emerging issues, trends and technologies, and support an innovation culture by promoting the benefits of emerging issues, trends and technologies across the office.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Manisha Bakhru at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.