- $120000.00 - $140000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Richard Gill
- 4 months ago
As the leader of the internal sales team you bring a sales framework and focus with you that allows you to lead, coach and encourage the team members to be successful in providing outstanding consultation services and meeting sales objectives and targets. You will be able to demonstrate your consultative sales experience to uncover customer needs to ultimately be able to solve their problems.
If you have;
- 3+ years of leading a sales team
- A track record of over achievement of sales targets
- Experience in sales, direct marketing and telesales activities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build rapport and trust with your team, colleagues and customers
- Great leadership in particular, motivating and coaching
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Strong computer literacy
If you have experience in creating a high performing team and culture and you are ready to be part of a local management team whilst representing a local and global market leader then apply now or call Richard Gill on 0419 358833.