NSW Government Organisation
9 month contract!!
The Instructional Designer is responsible for the design and development of training and education products in relation to the Readiness - People Readiness stream to achieve project outcomes and support the achievement of organisational objectives.
- Design and develop engaging training materials in accordance with the project. Apply best practice instructional design methods.
- Consult with stakeholders and subject matter experts through effective communication to identify learning needs and ensure project deliverables are met.
- Create appropriate learning materials to meet business and learner needs.
- Support and contribute to successful delivery of key project milestones and outcomes as part of a dynamic project team.
- Undertake research in relation to training strategies as a result of evidence based decision making.
- Support the development and delivery of training packages through e-learning and blended learning solutions in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and other priorities.
- Using online learning platforms such as Storyline 2, Captivate 10, Articulate 360, ornertsone and Moodle.
- If required, however, applicants should be able to demonstrate the ability to gain such skills within a short period of time.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Deqa Omer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.