The usual Facilitator guides, PowerPoints and Participant guides need to be created for the training. The role may also be engaged in creating coaching materials and preparing intranet site content.
- Communicate effectively in visual; oral and written form - small and large groups,workshops and training sessions
- Demonstrate an ability to grasp technical content
- Previous experience in training for Salesforce or a similar CRM system
- Strong stakeholder engagement in readiness for implementation of courseware materials
- Develop training/induction program materials
- Selection of fit for purpose media
- Build instructional strategies
- Strong analytical skills: job, task, process and/or content
- Instructional design experience 5+years.
- Develop and deliver performance measurement instruments
- Branch experience is highly desirable.
- Experience managing Business training/capability partners and deployment of
- solutions into the business
- Rate and BenefitsCompetitive daily rate
- 12 month initial contract, potential to convert to permanent
- CBD location, premium office
- Large complex interesting program that will be high profile in the media
- World class environment
If you would like to have a confidential chat, please contact Kunwar Bijjan on 03 9236 7746
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.