- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Kunwar Bijjan
- 8 days ago
The usual Facilitator guides, PowerPoints and Participant guides need to be created for the training. The role may also be engaged in creating coaching materials and preparing intranet site content.
- Communicate effectively in visual; oral and written form - small and large groups,workshops and training sessions
- Demonstrate an ability to grasp technical content
- Previous experience in training for Salesforce or a similar CRM system
- Strong stakeholder engagement in readiness for implementation of courseware materials
- Develop training/induction program materials
- Selection of fit for purpose media
- Build instructional strategies
- Strong analytical skills: job, task, process and/or content
- Instructional design experience 5+years.
- Develop and deliver performance measurement instruments
- Branch experience is highly desirable.
- Experience managing Business training/capability partners and deployment of
- solutions into the business
- Rate and BenefitsCompetitive daily rate
- 12 month initial contract, potential to convert to permanent
- CBD location, premium office
- Large complex interesting program that will be high profile in the media
- World class environment
If you would like to have a confidential chat, please contact Kunwar Bijjan on 03 9236 7746
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.