- Competitive rate on offer!
- Job Type
- Calvin Ebenezer
- 29 days ago
Integrated Logistics Support / Stakeholder Communications / Radar Systems
Australian Citizen with Security Clearance is essential
Our client, a Defence organisation is seeking an experienced Integrated Logistics Support Officer to provides advice and technical expertise in all areas of Line Logistics Support
Must be an Australian Citizen with current security clearance
- Review and moderate the Contractor's Acquisition and Support Contract.
- Review and moderate the Contractor's Life Cycle Cost Plan and reports.
- Liaison between the CoA and Contractor Engineering staff.
- Provision of technical regulatory and safety compliance advice.
- Provide mentorship and direction to other Logistics practitioners within the SPO.
- Develop Acquisition Transition Plan.
- Provide support to Initial and Final Operational Capability acceptance process.
- Provide Logistics advice to the Program and Sustainment Management Offices.
- Continuing quality assurance and configuration assurance of Supportability and Logistics artefacts.
- Review and provide advice on the contractual statement of work artefacts.
- Undertake the role of Risk Controller for Sustainment Management Office, maintain the risk register in Predict and provide advice to risk owners.
Essential skills and experience:
- 10 years' experience in an Integrated Logistics Support senior role.
- Experience in Defence Acquisition and Support Contracting requirements from an Integrated Logistics Support perspective
- Experience across all Integrated Logistics Support disciplines; LSA, Technical Publications, Training, Support
- Degree in an Electronics field and/or electronics Trade Certificate
- Understanding of Radar Systems
- Understanding of the V&V process and Acceptance into service
If the role sounds interesting, please apply online or call us on 8228 1560.