- 12-month Darwin based role
- Job Type
- Calvin Ebenezer
- about 1 year ago
- Darwin Based Role
- 12-month contract
- Integration Analyst
The Core Clinical Systems Renewal Program (CCSRP) requires the services of an Integration Analyst to work within the Health Interoperability Platform (HIP) Project for a period of 12 months.
The Integration Analyst will report to the HIP Project Manager and be responsible for all integration analysis activities and products.
Systems Integration Analysis duties include:
- Identify Integration Requirements with Core Clinical System(s)
- Develop System Use Cases
- Perform Data Mapping
- Participate in Core Clinical Systems Cross-Functional Analysis
- Complete Vendor Application Interface Analysis
- Support Quality and Assurance Testing
- Ability to work with multiple project stakeholders (technical and business) to gather and document detailed integration business requirements via workshops and working groups,
- Ability to analyse large volumes of HL7 messages in order to validate business rules based on the agreed detailed business requirements identified during workshops with business and operational stakeholders,
- Ability to support integration design activities and documentation,
- Ability to develop and provide input into the design, planning and management of data conversion processes,
- Ability to proactively identify and communicate process improvement opportunities related to information flows, processes and standards to be considered in the design of future state integration solutions,
- Demonstrated extensive experience as a Technical Business Analyst on complex, large scale, multi system HL7 message based integration projects in a health environment, including:
- Gathering and documenting detailed integration business requirements.
- Analysing interface specifications and integration business rules.
- Conducting analysis of HL7 messages using a range of software tools to reverse engineer and or validate existing interfaces and data flows.
- Developing source-to-target data maps (code tables and transaction tables)
- Highly developed interpersonal skills - ability to fit in with a high functioning team and work with a varied set of stakeholders,
- Excellent problem solver and critical thinker who is able to synthesise information and recommend solutions,
- Self-disciplined and resilient - ability to stay calm under pressure; is proactive and persistent in the approach to achieving goals.
Click Apply Now if you would like to be considered for the role and are happy to relocate to Darwin for a minimum of 12 months.