- Job Type
- Isabelle Barling
- 7 days ago
- Australian citizenship and security clearance required
- Contract initially until June 2020 with 2x12 month extension options
- Prepare architectural documents for integration solutions
About our client:
Our client is a key government agency in a large portfolio designed to bring together Australia's law enforcement, national and transport security and multicultural affairs. Working with our client, you will have the opportunity to work on large-scale, complex projects that aim to support the efficient running of the department and impact to a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
About the role:
Our client is seeking an Integration Architect to join their team. The successful applicant will be responsible for preparing architectural documents for integration solutions, creating and maintaining best practice integration guidance and integration patterns and guiding architecture documentation through the process and work closely with Enterprise Architects. You will identify new integration use cases and evaluating new integration patterns, platforms and techniques, conduct proof of technology activities on integration platforms and provide input on the integration strategy for the client.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience as an architect
- Experience with integration technologies including, APIs, Enterprise Service Buses, Service Oriented Architecture and RESTful API modelling
- A strong understanding of integration architecture principles, patterns and best practices
- Proven experience preparing architectural documentation
- Experience working on application security designs is highly desirable
- Extensive experience working with complicated, interconnected ICT systems
- A good understanding of data, network and application security
- Exposure to DevOps, CI-CD, test automation and associated tooling
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Isabelle Barling at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Isabelle Barling at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or Isabelle.email@example.com for any further information on this position.