- $140 - $160 per hour
- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 8 days ago
- 12 months + extensions | Canberra
- Minimum baseline clearance required
- Experience working with complex Enterprise Integration platforms
Our client is looking for an Integration Architect who will be responsible for the development of technology solutions and the mapping of business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure solutions align to the Department's enterprise architecture strategy and deliver quality IT solutions to expressed business needs.
Skills & Attributes
- Experience working across IT environments in application design or development;
- Proven experience designing successful target and transitional architectures across all the architecture domains
- Extensive experience in documenting Solution architectures, preparing architecture artifacts, documenting decisions and gaining acceptance for solutions with Stakeholders and formal governance forums
- Experience working with complex Enterprise Integration platforms.
- Experience working within the Enterprise CRM solutions or enterprise-scale Cloud-based solutions is highly desired
- Solid technical foundation, with hands-on background experience in Information Technology systems as a developer/business analyst/project manager
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.