- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Samuel Fontana
- 10 months ago
Reporting to the Business Analyst Practice Lead and working as part of an Agile team, the Technical Business Analyst will deliver business, system and integration analysis capabilities.
They will collaborate with a broad spectrum of stakeholders, through a variety of means including workshops, to gather, analyse, review and document platform requirements.
- Leads the identification, interpretation, validation and documentation of system and integration requirements in a manner aligned with project expectations.
- Produces agile environment related documentation; translates all requirements into epics, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Produces all other types of analysis documentation, including but not limited to, proof of concepts, project briefs, functional/non-functional/integration requirements, use cases, change requests etc.
- Supports facilitation of agile ceremonies based on the Scrum methodology.
- Liaises closely and consistently with all key stakeholders, including through facilitation of workshops.
- Identifies and escalates project risks, issues and interdependencies, and assists in their management.
- Validates solution design and articulates concerns, identifying solutions where design does not meet requirements.
- Identifies and manages change requests through the life of a project or activity.
- Supports testing team, and assists with triaging, recording, tracking and management of defects.
- Develops user documentation, as needed, and provides user training where applicable.
- Supports architecture in the development of architecture diagrams.
- Gathers and documents system requirements.
- Develops technical user stories, tasks, acceptance criteria and other system documentation.
- Produces system diagrams using a variety of UML diagrams types, such as E-R diagrams.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary level qualification in information technology (IT), ideally with a development background.
- Demonstrable experience successfully delivering platform integration project(s).
- Experience with Mulesoft
- A solid understanding of the Agile methodology and associated ceremonies; a track record of working in Agile environments.
- Experience in producing Agile specific documentation such as user stories, acceptance criteria, as well traditional business and functional/non-functional documentation.
- First class communication, writing, interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills.
- Extensive experience facilitating meetings and workshops, for example, to gather requirements.
- An understanding of the impacts of infrastructure on application architecture.
- Familiarity with Biztalk.
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps, Jira or Confluence.
- Advanced Microsoft application skills (Visio, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).