Our client is a large enterprise based in the Melbourne CBD with a buzzing Digital environment. They have a big Digital transformation program underway and are currently looking for a highly experienced Integration Consultant
Reporting to the Integration Solution Architect, this role will be a 6 Months contract very likely to be extended. This role will focus on interface design and build, and supporting the business transformation across the entire Programme. You will contribute to designing the integration architecture and the integration interface solutions supporting the designed processes across streams in works management, asset management, supply chain and procurement, finance, P&C and Payroll; leading to a successful implementation of the ERP integration solutions and their transitioning into operations.
- Engage and work interactively with functional streams to understand the business processes and requirements for integration across applications/systems
- Provide technical input to enable the programme to make key integration decisions between the products in scope
- Apply the integration strategy defined by the Integration Solution Architect into the interface design and build
- Develop the integration solutions across streams including Works Management, HR & Payroll, HSE, Finance and Procurement
- Contribute to the integration roadmap and the transition architecture along the programme journey
- Contribute to the development of the release plan for the programme from integration perspective
- Design and set up the integration environment
- Build and test interfaces
- Plan and conduct integration testing for interfaces
- Understand various integration standards and their use cases.
- Extensive experience in designing Package-based process integration technologies as well as API-based connectivity solutions.
- Technical experience in making technology selection decisions and the communication skills to present options and recommendations.
- Experience with Cloud technologies including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Experience with integration architecture across multiple cloud hosting environments.
- Experience working in both waterfall and agile delivery environment for large organizations
- SAP S/4HANA integration architecture experience
- Experience with SAP Cloud Platform Integration and PI/PO.
- Experience integrating SAP to Cloud Products; Ariba, Fieldglass, Concur and Workday
- TOGAF 9 certified
- SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) Architecture Training
Our client has one of the best Digital environments in town. Attractive salary and benefits, Smart casual attire, Agile teams, great leaders/managers who look after you, relaxed culture, ongoing training and development budget, freedom to bring in and implement ideas, work in an egalitarian team, career growth opportunities and much more!!
If you would like this exciting and challenging position send your resume in Word format by clicking APPLY below or contact Wes Elsayed on 03 9602 7766 to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted