- $800 - $1000 per day
- Job Type
- Mats Rorvik
- 13 days ago
The area provides system-to-system integration and communication solutions for the Department. They support and enhance multiple middleware platforms including API Gateways, an IBM DataPower Enterprise Service Bus, an IBM DataPower Web Service Gateway, event messaging platforms (including IBM MQ and Kafka), and instances of IBM Integration Bus. The section develops solutions using these platforms as well as providing advice and guidance to other development teams.
- Building and supporting integration solutions using the Departments integration platforms;
- Building, enhancing and supporting the API Gateways;
- Building, enhancing and supporting the event messaging platforms;
- Supporting and enhancing the Enterprise Service Bus;
- Supporting and enhancing the Web Service Gateway;
- Designing and implementing MQ changes and supporting existing MQ configurations;
- Developing XML transformations using XSLT;
- Testing and debugging of web service, API and event based faults and errors;
- Implementing increased automation for the Departments integration platforms;
- Supporting the Department's cloud based AWS integration environment.
- 3+ years' previous experience working as an Integration Developer using several or more of the following:
o Event messaging platforms (Kafka, MQ or equivalent)
o Cloud integration
o IBM DataPower
o ESB/SOA Experience
o Web Services
o IBM WebSphere Suites
- Proven ability to work with technical teams and diverse stakeholders;
- Proven ability in problem solving and time management;
- Specified Personnel must hold a current Australian Government Security Clearance (AGSVA) OR be willing to undergo and obtain an AGSVA clearance (NEGATIVE VETTING LEVEL 1 preferred, BASELINE clearance as a minimum);
- Specified Personnel must be willing to undergo and obtain an Employment Suitability Clearance (ESC).
- Experience with the following:
o Cloud Operations
o PKI management
o Maven Scripting
o EDI modelling experience
Please apply now, or contact Mats Rorvik or Tom Circosta on 07 3221 3333 for more information.