The ideal candidate will have a strong history of .NET and/or Java and API Development experience. This includes previous experience in developing system integration architectures, preferably using an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Deliver high-level technical expertise, guidance, assistance, and advice on the integration components of corporate systems to system development teams regarding the analysis, design, planning and delivery of within multi-tiered applications.
- Design, develop, enhance and maintain the data integration and related operational needs of the agency.
- Maintain and develop all required documentation, including design documents, project quality plans, processes and procedures.
- Liaise with product vendors and clients to identify and resolve complex application issues.
- Microsoft Azure
- OpenText Process Suite of AppWorks
- Development of web services using Cordys
- Development of HTTP Connector plugins
Do you possess these skills or close to it? If so, then please "Apply for this role" or contact Michael Tran or Matt
Brearley on 3221 3333 for further information.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com