- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- Prasanna Kumar
- 9 days ago
Our client, an industry-leading WA based organisation are seeking the services and skills of a highly experienced Integration Developer (Azure Integration Services Stack) for an immediate start contract engagement which is likely to run on a 6 monthly rolling assignment
Key duties within the role:
- Designing and deploying robust integration solutions
- Designing, documenting, delivering integration platform based on Azure Integration Services;
- Be heavily involved in the scale, planning, development, and delivery of software solutions.
- Designing and developing integrations using Azure Integration Services
- An extensive background as an Integration Developer
- Recent hands-on experience with Azure Integration Services - Azure Logic Apps, Azure Service Bus and Azure Data Factory.
- Familiar with Azure DevOps including Azure Repository and Azure Pipelines for CI/CD
- Familiar with different integration patterns, e.g. messaging, pub/sub, ETL and APIs;
- Familiar with Oracle database technologies;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good communication and document writing skills.
Then please hit apply now, or for a further discussion please contact Prasanna Kumar @ Talent on 0403122625 - please note, due to the urgency of this assignment only locally WA based candidates can be considered at this time.